Friday, January 1, 2010

Poor Credit History Loans I Am Looking For A Loan But Have Poor Credit History?

I am looking for a Loan but have poor credit history? - poor credit history loans

I signed on the lookout for a bank loan but have bad credit, I am a former bankrupt, but a credit card that I paid, but can not get loans, I did 3 years ago, I and the advantages in applying tells me I need to work more than 16 hours to earn more than € 12,000, which is unjust, somewhere out there, unless that bad credit customers. Your advice would be great. Thanks

1 comments:

Helen said...

Ahh I know this situation very well !!!!!!

Monewy supermarket Have you tried? To check your credit rating and if you are a company that will give you a loan to know.

Otherwise, these companies are good loans for bad credit:

Welcome Finance
Marks & Spencer Loans
Black Horse Finance

And if you have a test, Halifax, are the type of the account holder.

One tip - do not be lured by intermediary companies (UCC especialli PLC), has offered provisional acceptance "of loans. I love me at once, they will do is tell them they provisionally agreed and asked a committee to handle loans, then You need only the information of companies, you could send a loan - What kind of supermarket to make money, too. I ended up 50 pounds from his pocket Remember, if it happens, when you in advance for something you do not pay!

Post a Comment