Friday, January 29, 2010

Best Scooter Wheels What Is The Best Adult Scooter For The Price?

What is the best adult scooter for the price? - best scooter wheels

My local Big5 Great Airwalk, the wheels of 210 mm and a height of more than 36inch, but I do not know whether it has a scooter "adults". Who knows how it compares with the Razor Scooter A5 Lux? Both scooters have larger wheels for smoother, switches, high handlebars for adult comfort.

The PED Xootr know and both have higher price tags and it seems that everything is put on what winning the hand brake. Hand brakes are worth?

What is the best Big Wheel Scooters for adults?

2 comments:

Carnivor... said...

I have a gun Xootr, and my experience is the best bike out there. Yes, it's expensive, but worth it. Its fast in hell, and its construction very well. I go with my friends, ride my bike and those who have to fight to control myself.
I climbed the knife and do not compare to xootr.
If you give a little more power, Xootr is certainly the right way!

Jexxie said...

I have an answer for a scooter, an electric bike, but it's fun, is probably more and more applications.
AntiRebate shows a mountain bike electric Mail in 2008 for about $ 300.

"The machine works in three ways:
1. The Pedal Power - like a normal bike ride
2. Aided - connect the electric motor assisted pedal
3. Maximum power - without pedal, the electric motor does all the work
Specifications: up to 18 km / h, 15 miles area can be easily removed to load the wheel, add a package with 2 batteries for greater range, 7-speed Shimano, good reviews. "

Here's the link: http://www.antirebate.com/index.php?offe ...

Post a Comment