Thursday, December 31, 2009

Symptoms Of Constipation In Children Could All These Symptoms Really Mean I Might Be Pregnant?

Could all these symptoms really mean i might be pregnant? - symptoms of constipation in children

Hello me and her husband have tried for our 3rd Child for 2 years, with many setbacks along the way, but now my period is due in 5 days, but I have a few symptoms that I can not head I was very tired, no matter how much sleep to get there is not enough , anorexia, sore nipples seems to be a small leak colostrum, constipation, headache, and throughout the day and awaken to the bathroom break, and yesterday evening I got cramps, and when I went to the bathroom a creamy-white discharge with a series was very thin trickle of blood could be the introduction of pink I've never noticed that with 2 children

I know this sounds positive, but I can not help but think its just my body playing tricks on me

Any advice would be very grateful

0 comments:

Post a Comment