Saturday, December 12, 2009

Slr Camera Lens Adapter Works Great. Can My Minolta X-700 SLR Manual Lenses Be Used On A DSLR Camera? If So, What Camera Would You Recommend?

Can my Minolta X-700 SLR Manual Lenses be used on a DSLR Camera? If so, what Camera would you recommend? - slr camera lens adapter works great.

I've recently bought a Minolta X-700 SLR multiple lenses. I hope to find a digital SLR camera that will work with manual lenses, there are two adapters I have. Any help would be very grateful, thank you!

- Tamron LD Aspherical () 28-200mm IF
- Tamron CF Tele Macro 80-210 mm
- Minolta 49mm Haze (UV)
- Samyang 18-28mm fisheye lens
- Vivitar MC Tele Converter (adapter)
- Adaptall 2 M / TM (adapter)

I hope to find a digital SLR, you can use these lenses. I also have many other accessories with the camera:

- A couple dozens of filters
- Vivitar Series 1 Flash
- Tripod
- The aim of the cleaning kits, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment