Friday, December 11, 2009

Prices Of Jcp Salon JCP Salon Hair Cutting And Coloring Prices?

JCP Salon hair cutting and coloring prices? - prices of jcp salon

One of my best friends is a sales associate at the JCP asked my name, one of the barbers, like a cut and highlights for short hair and thin. She said it would add on $ 45 for both. The hairdresser is one of three places that really the color and hair.

I have my hair in the same room) but with different hair (due to time differences and not charge $ 85 The barber has never thought about money with me, so I did, it was $ 45 for both. She asked me if I wanted to wholly or partially to highlight and so full, but I can not imagine the price difference is nearly double what the other barber.

So to clarify to what I was accused of cutting a roll with a full backup and?

And

How could it not such a confusion between the price for the hairdresser to have said first and second gave him?

0 comments:

Post a Comment