Monday, February 22, 2010

Obsidian Knife Virginia Is It Illegal To Sell Beaver Jawbones In Virginia?

Is it illegal to sell Beaver jawbones in Virginia? - obsidian knife virginia

I run a jewelry business, products, gifts and knives won, and some were armed with knives of volcanic glass obsidian. When we opened our store, check that a gentleman from the association state of Virginia had details with us to ensure that we sell something illegal too. I then said that the only animal that could not sell the forests in Virginia. When the horns became something I could sell, but could not buy or only sell wood.

My problem comes from a man who had just bought a piece of obsidian knife with a handle beaver jaw. When he bought the knife that seemed very happy to have them, and a few days later even threatened with an action based on alleged law that states that the sale of the jawbone, the beaver illegal. II had never heard of this law, and the guards came to buy the same knife. I tried to support an online search for something good for his claim and found nothing. Does anyone know anything or have an idea where I can go to investigate this claim?

I'm not afraid for his "legal", but wanted to be prepared to stock when I get back.

Thank you very much.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muskrat Yes you can, but they are involved only in the years

Post a Comment