Monday, February 15, 2010

Creamy Mucus Before Period Normal Can I Be Pregnant If I Had A Light Period For 2 Days, 3 Days Before My Period Was Even Due???

Can i be pregnant if i had a light period for 2 days, 3 days before my period was even due??? - creamy mucus before period normal

TTC for 4 months was presented this month 3 days before af is lighter than usual and lasted 2 days, in line for 2 days, but it would be stopped and started for 2 or 3 hours time, I have some mucus in the generally clear, but a little white and cream is not sticky at all, (sorry for TMI)
I saw my doctor today and told me to just wait and see if af will appear in the next month, just curious to see what their opinions?

I had 2 girls before and I feel differently from me, I can not really explain how I still feel

Any contribution is welcome, does anyone happen ????? Do you know that you're pregnant? or not?

5 comments:

Christie B said...

There is a chance that you become pregnant in May just to be safe, you should take a pregnancy test and consult your doctor with the results.

dane d said...

Yes, I had a 2 days, very light period (which is very unusual for me) only if my period was due, so just assumed it was my period. But a week after the doc said I was 6wks pregnant! As it happened, I do not know. Did not miss a single month. Trust your instincts, or probably right. Good luck!

twinmomm... said...

If it very possible, this type of bleeding than implantation bleeding. Period of light can also be a sign of bleeding or anovulatory.

A pregnancy test! if neg take another 3 days or more. Good luck!

Eugene U said...

Try to time of ovulation
http://www.softorbits.com/awc/
to find the time of ovulation

Kirsty B said...

Did you take a pregnancy test if it is, because it may have been not only his time may Inplant bleeding

Post a Comment