Friday, February 5, 2010

Kosher Beef Sticks Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find Good Spicy KOSHER Beef Jerky Or Salami Stick Snacks Kind Of Like Slim Jims?

Does anyone know where i can find good spicy KOSHER beef jerky or salami stick snacks kind of like slim jims? - kosher beef sticks

Some time ago I went to my neighborhood kosher deli in the record that had these sticks spicy kosher salami that I had never seen before. I bought a package and immediately fell in love and have since been trying to get more of them, but lost. JIM I think it was thin, but kosher. I've tried searching online for a while to find the manufacturers, but they were unsuccessful. HELP ME! I need spicy salami sticks, kosher and kosher beef jerky too spicy goodness!

1 comments:

Kaze said...

Make your own?

Post a Comment